Stuffed baked potatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a skewer. Bake for 50 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the finely chopped onion, chopped bacon and finely chopped garlic until onion is tender.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. When cool enough to handle, cut the potatoes open and scoop out most of the flesh, leaving enough to keep the potato shape.
- Mix the potato flesh with the onion, bacon, garlic and tasty cheddar cheese.
- Spoon the filling back into the potatoes, piling it high.
- Carefully place the potatoes on a baking tray and return to the oven, then grill until the cheese is melted and golden.