Fish with spinach, orange walnut salad
At this time of year, New Zealand citrus is at its best. our local oranges are fantastic and, even if you're not in an orange-growing area, there are orchardists who will happily send boxes around the
- Dust fish with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and pan fry fish for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Toss spinach, oranges and nuts together on a platter.
- Combine yoghurt and garlic in a bowl and drizzle over salad.
- Serve fish with the tangy salad.