Lemon and blueberry self-saucing pudding
- Preheat oven to 180C. Beat the butter, sugar and lemon rind until they are pale and creamy.
- Add the egg yolks only, then flour, blueberries, lemon juice and milk. Gently mix until you have a smooth batter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites into soft peaks and fold the two mixtures together.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish, and place inside a larger dish. Half fill the outer dish with hot water and bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is lightly browned and set.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.