Everyone likes pizza and its great for feeding a crowd! This pizza combines homemade pizza dough with a range of fresh ingredients.
|½ cup||Pizza sauce|
|12 pieces||Sliced salami|
|125 g||Brown mushrooms|
|½ cup||Kalamata olives|
|½ cup||Mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup||Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 225 degC. Roll out your pizza dough into a 30cm-diameter circle.
- Spread the dough base with tomato sauce.
- Evenly distribute capsicum, salami, tomato, mushrooms, olives and anchovies over your saucy base.
- Cook for 10 - 12 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling
- Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and pour into the well along with the salt and olive oil.
- Form into a ball and knead for around 7 minutes. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover.
- Place the bowl in a warm place and leave for 1½ hours or until dough has doubled in bulk.
- Halve dough and roll into two bases, cover with toppings and bake for 15 minutes at 220°C.