Cranberry chicken loaves
Most of us love meatloaf because as well as tasting great, they are also versatile and economical. meatloaf can be served warm or cold and is perfect for the picnic table.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Cut the tops off five of the bread rolls lengthways.
- Remove bread from inside rolls, leaving a 1cm edge around sides and base of rolls.
- Place removed bread, cut-off tops, and 1 remaining roll in a food processor and pulse to a crumb consistency. Set aside 1 cup of crumbs.
- Add onion, chicken, soy sauce, cranberry sauce and coriander to the food processor. Pulse until roughly chopped - do not let it become paste-like.
- Divide mixture among the five hollowed-out bread rolls.
- Mix reserved breadcrumbs with pistachio nuts and oil. Press this evenly over chicken mixture.
- Place rolls on a baking tray and bake, loosely covered with foil, for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and cook a further 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing. or cool baked rolls completely, wrap and take for a picnic.