Crunchy chicken nuggets
These easy to make nuggets are a great snack for a children's birthday party. They are so tasty the adults will like them too! 3 slices wholegrain bread4 chicken thigh fillets, skin off and roughly
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Place bread slices in a food processor and process until fine crumbs.
- Add the chicken, onion, garlic, 1 egg and salt, then process until well combined.
- Form teaspoons of the chicken mixture into balls.
- Lightly whisk remaining egg with 1 tbsp water and place in a shallow bowl. Place rice bubbles in a separate bowl.
- Dip balls into the beaten egg, then into rice bubbles. Heat oil, approximately 2cm deep, in a large frying pan and when hot, cook nuggets quickly in batches until golden.
- Transfer to an oven dish and bake for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken nuggets with your favourite dipping sauce.