While salmon is a good source of protein and high in those essential omega-3 fatty acids, the main reason for eating it is that it tastes amazing!
- Break the salmon into rough chunks, discarding the skin.
- Grill or toast the tortilla until crisp, then roughly chop.
- Divide the cos lettuce, wash, dry and tear any large leaves.
- Place the lettuce on a platter and top with salmon, halved cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and avocado.
- Just prior to serving, scatter with tortilla and a grind of black pepper. Drizzle with aioli or serve it on the side.
Tip! To make this salad more substantial, add boiled or crispy new potatoes.