Chicken sausage rolls
An interesting twist on a party classic, these chicken sausage rolls can be frozen prior to cooking. Simply thaw frozen rolls in the fridge and then bake.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place chicken mince, breadcrumbs, salt, coriander, cumin, ginger, red onion and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Place a sausage shape of filling along the edge of each pastry sheet and roll, sealing the end with a little water or egg.
- Cut sausage rolls into 2cm to 3cm-thick slices. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place sausage rolls on a cold baking tray and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until pastry is golden and chicken cooked.
- Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce or chutney