Asparagus, prosciutto and aioli rolls
Asparagus rolls are always popular and with the simple addition of prosciutto and aioli, this traditional favourite becomes a whole new taste sensation.
- Snap woody ends off asparagus spears and discard. Place asparagus in a saucepan of boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes or until just tender. Set asparagus aside in a single layer to cool.
- Cut crusts off bread slices and spread bread with aioli.
- Place a strip of prosciutto at one end of bread slices and top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly and seal with aioli.
- Cut rolls in half on a sharp angle and sit them on a platter with flat end down.
- Cover with a damp tea towel until ready to serve.