Barbecued corn salsa with pan-fried salmon
Salmon is a great source of omega-3.
1. Brush corn cobs with a little oil and barbecue or grill over a high heat until they start to brown.
2. Combine remaining oil with red wine vinegar and mustard.
3. Using a sharp knife, remove kernels from the corn. Place corn kernels, red onion, basil, coriander and capsicum in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing.
4. Heat a nonstick frying pan and quickly cook salmon, skin side down, for 2 minutes. Then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Season well.
5. Place salmon on plates and top with corn salsa.