Easy pasta with asparagus and smoked chicken
A simple, easy and cost effective mid-week meal. If you've got the ingredients handy, this will take under 15 minutes to prepare.
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender to the bite, then drain well.
- At the same time, cook asparagus in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, then drain well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add garlic and smoked chicken and stir-fry for 2 mins to heat.
- Add pasta, asparagus, cherry tomatoes and parsley. Toss and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.