Noodle, carrot and prawn salad
A simple, easy and cost effective mid-week meal.
- Dry prawns on paper towels. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and pan fry the prawns in batches for one minute on each side or until they turn bright pink.
- Remove to paper towels to drain and cool.
- Grate the carrots and place in a bowl along with the prawns, sliced celery, spring onions and crispy noodles.
- Drizzle over sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce, then toss well.
- Serve the salad scattered with the toasted sesame seeds.