Frozen raspberry cheesecake
When the days are hot, there is nothing quite like a lovely icy treat to eat and this frozen dessert is perfect for summer entertaining.
- Mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter together and press onto the base of a plastic cling film-lined 20cm spring-form cake pan.
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Heat sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved. Mash berries and add to sugar syrup.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over biscuit crumbs and then, using a knife, gently swirl through the raspberry syrup.
- Cover tightly and then freeze until firm.
- To serve, remove spring-form pan sides and invert onto a plate, then remove base and cling film.
- Place serving plate on base and turn right side up.
Tip: Try other berries in this dessert, either fresh or frozen.