Satay pork stir-fry
A quick, easy and delicious meal to make during the week.
- Heat vegetable oil, such as canola, sunflower seed or rice bran oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add thinly sliced pork steak and stir-fry over high heat for 5 minutes to brown all over. Remove to one side.
- Add fresh ginger, chopped garlic, sliced red onion, sliced courgettes and capsicum to the pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus spears and head broccoli, divided into florets along with satay sauce, soy sauce and half a cup of water. Cook a further 5 minutes.
- Return pork to the pan, toss and stir-fry for 2 minutes more. Serve in bowls scattered with roasted chopped peanuts.