Pea and prawn stir fry
Everyone loves this combination – the sweetness of the prawns is perfectly complemented by the peas.
|3||Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped|
|500 g||Cooked prawns|
|2 cups||Frozen peas|
|1 cup||Celery, chopped|
|1 tsp||Salt, garlic and herb|
|3||Spring onions, chopped|
|½ tsp||Chilli flakes|
|1||Lemon, zest and juice|
|1 Tbsp||White wine|
|250 g||Mung bean sprouts|
|1 to taste||Ground black pepper|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh mint, chopped|
- Sauté butter, garlic and prawns in a saucepan for 2-3 minutes.
- Place prawns to one side and reserve.
- Add frozen peas and celery. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add garlic & herb salt, spring onions, chilli flakes, juice and zest of lemon and wine for 3 minutes, and in last minute return prawns to pan to heat through.
- Remove from heat. Add mung beans and aioli, and season with pepper, mix well.
- Serve with freshly chopped mint on top.