Pork chops with apples, mushrooms and marsala sauce
This is incredibly good and likely to have your guests moaning with delight.
- Slash the back fat on the chops in several places to stop them curling when they cook.
- Sauté mushrooms in 40g butter for 5 minutes, set aside.
- Add olive oil and 10g butter to pan. Add apples and sugar and cook for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Dust the chops with the flour, using the same pan cook for 5 minutes each side over a low heat. Add Marsala. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and simmer till liquid has reduced by half. Add lite crème fraîche, mushrooms and apples. Stir and simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Season and add parsley.