Skewered pork balls
A simple, easy and delicious mid-week meal.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Mix the pork mince, vert thinly diced small onion, chopped fresh herbs, curry powder and fresh breadcrumbs together in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- With damp hands, shape pork mixture into 24 balls.
- Place meatballs in a roasting dish and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, shaking the pan or turning regularly until meatballs are browned all over and cooked through. Remove pan from the oven and transfer pork balls onto paper towels to drain off any excess fat.
- Thread three pork balls onto each skewer.
- Serve on a bed of salad greens with sweet chilli sauce on the side.