Pork stir-fry wraps
An easy, delicious and economical mid-week meal as part of the 'What's For Dinner?' series.
- Heat a little vegetable oil such as rice oil in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add crushed garlic, finely grated ginger, sliced onions and thinly sliced red capsicum, then stir-fry for 5 minutes. Remove and place to one side.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and stir-fry pork, in two batches if necessary, for 5 minutes or until browned all over.
- Return vegetables to the pan. Add soy sauce and rice vinegar, then stir-fry and toss to combine.
- Arrange butter crunch lettuce leaves on a serving plate.
- Spoon bundles of pork mixture into lettuce leaves - the leaves will hold the mixture like little cups - and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- To eat, roll or fold the leaves around the filling to form a parcel.