Pork & vegetable stir-fry
Vary the vegetables to suit season and taste. Serve without meat for a vegetarian option
- Place the pork in a shallow dish along with soy sauce, sesame oil, five spice, crushed garlic, grated ginger and honey. Toss together and refrigerate for 30 minutes, more if possible.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the pork (keep the marinade) and cook until brown, turning at times.
- Set the pork aside, add a little more oil to the pan and cook the sliced onion and capsicum for a few minutes.
- Add the peas and bok choy and cook for a further minute, then stir in the bean sprouts.
- Add the pork as well as the soy marinade and allow to bubble, adding 1/4 cup water and more soy sauce if needed.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.