Tamarind, lemon and coconut chicken
A delicious, easy and economical mid-week meal.
- Place chicken thigh filllets in a plastic bag with the flour and shake until chicken is lightly coated.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook chicken on all sides until brown.
- Add crushed and chopped garlic, tamarind puree, lemon rind from lemon, brown sugar, fish sauce, lemon juice, coconut cream, salt and pepper to pan. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken to a heatproof platter.
- Boil sauce until reduced by half. Pour sauce over chicken and scatter with coriander. Serve with steamed rice.