Baked seafood risotto
( SERVES 4 )
You can use frozen marinara mix for this dish – just defrost in the fridge and drain well – or we used fresh seafood marinara mix at the supermarket.
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Heat a three-litre (12-cup) capacity ovenproof dish (with a lid) over a medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, onion, garlic and sea salt and stir for five minutes on a low heat, or until the onion is soft and translucent. Add the lemon zest.
- Add the rice to the dish and stir for another minute.
- Add the stock or water and the chopped tomatoes and bring to simmering point.
- Stir in tuna and marinara mix and season with black pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake the risotto for 30 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Scatter baby spinach and parsley/basil over the top, then gently blend the spinach through the mix sprinkle with parsley. Cover again and leave for a minute so the spinach wilts slightly, and serve in the dish. A squeeze of lemon over the dish is perfect just before serving.