Individual fish pies
Nothing warms you up better on a cool, autumn evening than a delicious fish pie.
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Melt butter in a small frying pan, add bacon, finely chopped onion and carrot, then gently cook to soften onion.
2. Add fish to the pan. Stir in sour cream and season well.
3. Spoon fish mixture into two individual pie dishes.
4. Melt butter in the cleaned pan and mix in breadcrumbs, parsley and 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind. Toss until breadcrumbs are crispy and golden.
5. Sprinkle crumbs over fish and bake for 20 minutes.