Chilli salt calamari salad
This calamari dish is perfect for impressing your guests when they come around for dinner.
- Combine the flour, salt and chilli in a shallow bowl.
- Toss the calamari through the seasoned flour until coated.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumber and carrot into long, thin strips.
- Toss the cucumber, carrot, sprouts, coriander and peanuts together on a serving platter.
- Mix together the fish sauce, oils, lemon juice and sugar.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and, when very hot, quickly cook the calamari in batches until crispy and golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and then top with calamari rings. Serve at once.