Mini mid-week lamb roast
This miniature version of the traditional lamb roast is a perfect mid-week meal for two people.
- Heat the grill. Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Add the beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, mix with a splash of oil and mint sauce, then season. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, brush the chops with 1 tbsp oil and the mustard. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan and gently cook the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine, simmer for 2 minutes, then add 3/4 cup water, the redcurrant jelly, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve chops, potatoes and beans drizzled with sauce.