Mushroom and cheese parcels
These easy to make parcels are a delicious taste sensation. Try using different types of cheese for different taste combinations.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and gently cook the garlic for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and fry for a further minute, then add the cream cheese.
- Remove from the heat and add the feta, sundried tomatoes and parsley.
- Brush two sheets of filo pastry with butter and lay another sheet on top of each one.
- Repeat until each is four sheets thick, then cut in half. Divide the mushroom mixture between the four filo squares and fold up into parcels.
- Put the parcels on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes until golden and warm through.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.