Crispy potato skins with guacamole
Delicious crispy potato skins go extra well with guacamole, sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork. Bake for 50 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Cut potatoes into generous wedges and scoop out most of the flesh (keep it in the fridge for another use), leaving a 1cm edge of flesh inside the skin.
- Brush potatoes with a little oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Arrange in a single layer in a baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, scoop out avocado flesh and roughly mash in a bowl with the garlic, lime juice and sea salt to taste.
- Sprinkle skins with spring onions and serve dolloped with guacamole dip.