Autumn Sausage Bake
This meal combines meat, potato and vegetables in one dish, making it simple to prepare on those cold autumn evenings.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the sausages.
- Place the small new potatoes in a saucepan of salted water and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Arrange sausages and potatoes with all the remaining ingredients in a large roasting dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Cook for 25 minutes and serve.