Rhubarb crumble cheesecake
Want a dessert to impress your dinner guests with? This variation on cheesecake and traditional apple crumble is bound to make an impression.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Roll sweet short pastry out to fit the sides and base of a 20cm springform pan.
- Place butter, flour, brown and white sugars in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles large crumbs.
- Mix cream cheese, crème fraiche, sugar and eggs in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour filling into pastry case, gently dropping pieces of rhubarb, chopped and lightly cooked into the mixture.
- Sprinkle crumble over the cake and bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing.