Low-fat chicken curry
This recipe will satisfy your curry cravings, minus the fat so you don't have to feel guilty about indulging!
- Heat the oil in a deep, nonstick frying pan and fry the sliced onion over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and set aside. Roughly chop the chicken and add to the pan, browning over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the tikka paste and cchopped chilli, cooking for a further 2 minutes.
- Return the onions to the pan and add the tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the yoghurt, tomato sauce and coriander.
- Serve with the basmati rice.