The scrumptious coating used in this recipe, can also be used on your favourite fish.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place cashew nuts, parmesan cheese, parsley, rind of the lemon, salt and pepper to taste in a food processor bowl.
- Pulse until the mixture is coarse crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl.
- Lightly whisk eggs and place in a wide shallow bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts into long fingers approximately 2cm wide. Dip each finger in egg and then roll in the nut crumb mixture.
- Brush a roasting dish with oil and arrange chicken fingers in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes until golden, turning half way through cooking.