Cashew Crusted Chicken
The scrumptious coating used in this recipe, can also be used on your favourite fish.
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place cashew nuts, parmesan cheese, parsley, rind of the lemon, salt and pepper to taste in a food processor bowl.
2. Pulse until the mixture is coarse crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl.
3. Lightly whisk eggs and place in a wide shallow bowl.
4. Cut chicken breasts into long fingers approximately 2cm wide. Dip each finger in egg and then roll in the nut crumb mixture.
5. Brush a roasting dish with oil and arrange chicken fingers in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes until golden, turning half way through cooking.