Vege burgers are a fantastic way to feed the family economically and without the hidden fat found in meat. Get those beans into the blender to whip up a delicious vegetarian feast.
- Put the chopped beans, basil, sundried tomatoes, grated parmesan and egg into a food processor.
- Season, then blitz until almost smooth. Add 1/3 cup breadcrumbs and blitz again before stirring in the lighly toasted and chopped pine nuts.
- Shape into eight equal-sized patties, then coat each one with breadcrumbs. Leave the burgers in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frypan. Fry the burgers for 3 minutes each side until crispy.
- Serve with vegetables or salad.