Simple Asian salmon parcels
In a word – divine. These are easy for portion control and serving – everyone gets their own little parcel.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC.
- Cut fresh salmon fillet, skinless and boneless into 4 pieces. Spray four squares of tin foil with cooking spray and place one piece of salmon on each.
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger and garlic together in small bowl. Brush over fish.
- Spread finely sliced spring onions, diced and deseeded red chilli and basil over fish.
- Pour 2 tbsp coconut cream over each piece of fish. Wrap each into a parcel.
- Bake for 10 minutes – perfect if the salmon is at room temperature. This is good served with mashed potatoes or rice.
Cook's tip: You want your fish medium-rare – still pink in the centre. It will continue to cook in the parcel even after you pull it from the grill or oven. Parcels can be made in the morning and kept in fridge, then reheated in the oven in the evening.