Tuna or salmon are the perfect fish to combine with teriyaki sauce for a delicious mid-week meal.
- Toss tuna in 4 tbsp teriyaki marinade, the soy sauce and half the lime juice and sesame oil. Marinate for 10 minutes, then thread onto wooden skewers.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes until almost tender. Drain then run under cold water.
- Heat a frying pan. Add tuna skewers and flip and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until seared.
- Heat a wok or frying pan. Toast sesame seeds then set aside. Heat the olive oil, add vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, remaining teriyaki, lime juice and sesame oil, plus sesame seeds, and combine ingredients.