Creamy mushroom omelette
This omelette is a great way to make an easy and delicious dinner and is sure to please all the mushroom lovers at your house.
- Heat half the butter in a large frying pan, add mushrooms and garlic, and cook over a high heat for about 5 minutes, then stir until golden and quite dry.
- Remove mushrooms from heat, mix with cream cheese and parsley and set aside.
- Whisk eggs with a pinch of salt. Heat an omelette pan over a medium heat and melt in a knob of butter and 1 tsp of sunflower oil. Pour in quarter of the beaten eggs and swirl over base of pan to create an even, firm layer with a wobbly centre.
- Add quarter of the mushroom mix, fold the sides over the filling and cook for 30 seconds.
- Repeat to make three more omelettes.