Smart bangers and mash
Dress an old pub favourite up with the tastes rosemary, cranberry and red wine.
- Place scrubbed new potatoes in a pan of cold, salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and crush with a fork.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry potatoes and rosemary until golden and crispy. Heat the grill to medium. Grill sausages for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are cooked through.
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add sliced leeks and 1 tbsp water and fry over a medium heat until tender and golden.
- Remove from pan and keep warm. Add cranberry sauce and stir. Turn up the heat, add wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes and leeks together and serve with the sausages and sauce.