Mustardy chicken bake
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- In a large pan, melt butter and cook chopped onion over a medium heat for 5 minutes until soft and golden.
- Stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add mustard and season well. Gradually add chicken stock, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat, then stir in crème fraiche, tarragon and chicken breasts (cooked and shredded previously).
- Spoon into a large oven-proof dish. Mix breadcrumbs, grated tasty cheese, fresh chopped parsley and olive oil together. Season, then scatter over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes until bubbling and golden.