Cheesy spiral bake
This delicious bake can be served with a simple side salad. It also lends itself well to leftovers the next day!
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook peeled and chopped onion 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add beef mince and 4 sticks of celery and cook 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute until mixture thickens.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup boiling water. Bring to the boil, stir in stock cube and season to taste. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pasta. Tip into a gratin dish.
- To make topping, melt butter in a pan and add flour. Cook 1 to 2 minutes to form a thick paste.
- Add milk slowly, beating well until mixture comes to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Add mustard powder and half the grated cheese. Season to taste.
- Spoon sauce over pasta. Sprinkle over remaining cheese. Bake 30 to 40 minutes.