One-pan Spanish chicken
( SERVES 4 )
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and fry the chicken, skin side down, for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
- Turn over and add the lemon wedges, paprika and rosemary, and season with black pepper.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring.
- Add a splash of water (about 3 tbsp) to the pan, cover with a lid and cook over a medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- Add green beans, cover and cook for 5 minutes, add the tomatoes, cover again and cook for 2 minutes, until hot.
- Remove from the heat, scatter with feta and serve.