Chicken with asparagus & white bean salad
For its short season, asparagus is definitely a staple food for spring
- Rub chicken with oil and season with salt.
- Heat a frying pan and cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook asparagus until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Mix the cannellini beans with the onion, garlic and parsley.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper and drizzle over the beans.
- Slice chicken and serve with asparagus on the white bean salad.