Salmon with orange and maple glaze
Indulge your guests with this simple yet sumptuous spread, perfect for Summer dinners.
- Slice salmon into 4 servings. Combine brown sugar and lemon juice and brush over the salmon.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Cook salmon skin-side down for 1 to 2 minutes, turn salmon and cook for 2 more minutes or longer if you like.
- Meanwhile, combine orange juice and maple syrup in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Pour orange and maple over the salmon and immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve salmon with salad and new potatoes.