Chicken bon bons
- Preheat oven to 200C. Brush one sheet of filo with melted butter, then place another sheet on top. Continue until you have a stack of 4 sheets. Cut the stack in half crossways.
- Brush another sheet of filo pastry and repeat the process with the remaining pastry.
- Spread the pastry stacks out on a bench. Along one end, place cooked and sliced chicken, chopped apricots, almonds, sage, sliced brie, and then season. Make sure you leave enough space at each end to form a bon bon.
- Roll into a log. Tie a noodle at each end to form a bon bon.
- Place them on a cold baking tray and cook for 15 minutes until golden.
Tip: You can also use chives to tie the bon bons.