White chocolate and raspberry mousse
Indulge your guests with these delicious individual desserts.
- Gently melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave on a low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Beat cream until it's softly whipped.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks, then gradually beat in sugar until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Whisk the egg yolks into the chocolate, then gently mix in the cream. Lastly fold in the egg whites.
- Crush raspberries lightly with a fork, reserving some for garnish. Divide raspberries amongst 6 small bowls, then cover with mousse. Refrigerate to set.
- Prior to serving, decorate with shaved chocolate and raspberries.