Chinese pork dim sum
Bamboo steamers are inexpensive and can be bought from Asian supermarkets and stores.
- Mix the mince, prawns, spring onion, water chestnuts, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and egg white together in a bowl.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of the filling in the centre of each wonton wrapper.
- Dampen the edges of the wrappers with water, then draw up the sides and press edges together to seal.
- Place small circles of baking paper in the base of bamboo steamer and sit the dumplings on top. You will need to do this in batches. Steam the dumplings over a saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.