Beef with Chargrilled Vegetables
A perfect meal for two, serve with vegetables and good red.
- Brush the steak with oil and seasoning.
- Toss the capsicum(thinly sliced), onion(sliced), and courgette(cut into thin sticks) in a bowl with the remainder of the olive oil.
- Heat a barbecue grill and hot plate and cook steak on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or longer if you like. Allow to rest for several minutes after cooking.
- Once steak has been turned, then cook the vegetables on the hot plate for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Combine the olives, balsamic vinegar, oil, thyme, garlic(crushed and chopped) and capers(rinsed) together in a small bowl. Toss the cooked vegetables with the dressing.