( SERVES 2 )
Treat yourself with this deliciously light dish, perfect as an evening snack or Saturday morning brunch.
- Heat a grillet or barbecue grill and toast the bread until golden on both sides. Remove from the heat.
- Brush bread with oil and rub with the cut side of the garlic.
- Brush prawns with oil and cook on the grill until pink and opaque.
- Arrange tomato slices and a few basil leaves on top of slice of bruschetta.
- Top with prawns and extra basil leaves. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.