Vegetable noodle soup
( SERVES 4 )
A light and healthy dinner, your family will love this little gem
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water until just tender, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and gently cook finely chopped shallots, crushed garlic, sliced celery, chilli, chopped carrot and ginger (diced to 3 cm) for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, oyster and soy sauce, and simmer for 5 minutes. Add bok choy and simmer for a minute longer.
- Distribute noodles between 4 bowls, then ladle over soup.
- Top with finely chopped spring onion and coriander.