This fragrant dish is perfect on a warm evening, served with your favourite white wine.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and gently cook chopped red onion, crushed and chopped garlic, finely sliced ginger and red curry paste until curry paste is fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and chicken stock, and allow to simmer.
- Add small fish fillet, calamari tubes, cut into thin rings and prawn cutlets and cook until fish is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes or according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Add sugar and lime juice of 1/2 of lemon to fish and stir to dissolve. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve noodles with fish and broth, and top with sprouts, spring onions, and coriander and basil leaves.