Chicken, bacon, cranberry & brie burger
Make a turkey burger by swapping chicken mince for turkey.
- Preheat oven to 150 degC. Mix chicken mince, onion, 1 egg, sage, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs together in a bowl.
- Form mixture into 4 patties and dust with flour.
- Whisk remaining egg in a shallow bowl and place panko crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip patties into egg, then into panko crumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook patties until golden on each side.
- Place a slice of brie on each pattie and place in a baking dish, transfer to the oven.
- Wipe out frying pan and cook bacon until starting to crisp. At the same time, slice bagels in half and toast until golden.
- Assemble bagel bases on plates, top with a few leaves, a little bacon and a dollop of sauce. Top with chicken pattie, bacon, leaves and the bagel lid.