Food truck recipes - paper baked fish
( SERVES 4 )
Recipe by Michael Van De Elzen. All recipes are based on food sold in TV ONE series The Food Truck.
Paper Baked Fish
|4 pieces||Snapper fillets, 100g each|
|1||Fennel bulb, sliced thinly|
|1 to taste||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|4 tsp||Creme fraiche, lite|
|¼ tsp||Lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Place each portion of fish on a square of baking paper.
- Top with fennel slices, and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Mix crème fraiche and lemon juice together.
- Serve fish with lemon crème fraiche and salsa verde.
To make salsa verde, mix all ingrdients together in a bowl.